#13 MEMPHIS (14-2, 3-0) at WICHITA STATE (8-7, 0-2) Pregame Discussion 

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
    All Memphis has to do is ramp up the pressing defense and cause 20 TOs and it won't be close.
    Keep it under 20 TOs will be a good target for the shockers .... for the first half ...

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
      Memphis swarming defense is the type that troubles this Shocker team. Looking for that special upset victory that is as difficult as pulling hens teeth on an icy day.. The freezing temp. outside will not stop the Shocks from improved shooting inside.

WSU 70

Tigers 68
      I love you, man. I need a guy like you in my corner.
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

We have scored 81 or more 3 times this year
        St Louis
        Coastal Carolina
        Friends

Somehow I think you might be overestimating our ability to put the ball in the basket lol
        Memphis just gave up 100 points to freaking Texas-San Antonio on their home court. Now I wouldnt put any money on them hitting 80+, but it isn’t as crazy as it seems, given Memphis’s lack of defensive care.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Shox need to stop the stupid turnovers and hit free throws to win this. I hope they do.
          Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Jaykwon shooting a crisp 27% from 3 and 38% overall.

Comment

Originally posted by Regul8te View Post
              He would have fit in nicely if he had come back this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Regul8te View Post
                Means nothing. He'll be back to his Shocker days on our court and back to his 40% from 3 (42-105).

Comment

I predict we will have less success (probably much less) than last years' squad did against the Tigers in Wichita, and yes, I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

They won’t do it, but the Athletic Department should make it open parking for all for this game. Or, at least allow folks to park as close to the arena as possible…or add some shuttles.

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                      They won’t do it, but the Athletic Department should make it open parking for all for this game. Or, at least allow folks to park as close to the arena as possible…or add some shuttles.
                      I imagine there will be 100 open spots up front and the parking attendants will make people drive to the baseball stadium lot to park.

Comment

So, I roll up at 15 minutes before game time and my lot with my assigned parking spot 100 yards from the door is full. The parking spot is currently costing me $4000 a season(SASO) and Sunday for me it would hold its greatest value. You want WSU to give my spot away?

I'm not a wealthy person, I don't own a business. That would be a mistake that will push me away from continuing to support WSU MBB in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                          So, I roll up at 15 minutes before game time and my lot with my assigned parking spot 100 yards from the door is full. The parking spot is currently costing me $4000 a season(SASO) and Sunday for me it would hold its greatest value. You want WSU to give my spot away?

I'm not a wealthy person, I don't own a business. That would be a mistake that will push me away from continuing to support WSU MBB in the future.
                          I appreciate this, and I understand and this is the reason that they won't open it up.

But I think they could work around this easy enough. And as someone who also has a numbered spot, I have zero problem giving mine up Sunday if that's what happens. It won't be full, I'll find something else IF that's the case.

Comment

Originally posted by shocktown View Post

Yea, that's not the way to do it. Though Shuttles should be a minimum with working out warm places to wait (like maybe open up the baseball training facility for people waiting at that lot for a shuttle?)

Comment

Pregame article from Memphis Commercial Appeal:
                              Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Originally posted by shockrah View Post
                                Pregame article from Memphis Commercial Appeal:
                                https://sports.yahoo.com/memphis-bas...ycsrp_catchall
                                They tried really hard to make us sound better than we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X